|Having all the information we need prior to your admission will make it easier for you on the day of admission to the hospital. Before your procedure, it is important that you complete and return your hospital admission form to the Eye Centre at least one week prior to your surgery date. You can drop the form in to the hospital, mail it, fax it or email a copy. If you send a copy you must bring the original form with you on the day of admission.
Please make sure you include the following details:
- Your personal Information including your full name, date of birth and contact phone numbers
- Your emergency contact name and number
- The name of your private health fund and your membership number
- Your Medicare number, line position and expiry date
- Your pension number and expiry date if you have one
- Your medical history and any current medications you are taking
Day Only or Overnight Accommodation
Generally, patients are admitted and discharged on the same day, however overnight accommodation is also available. Please enquire with our staff.