|Longueville Private Hospital prides itself on its qualified and experienced professional staff. Your care and comfort is of paramount importance to our team at all times, so please inform a staff member if you require anything.
You can expect our health care professionals to:
- Actively involve patients in their own health care.
- Set aside time allow patients to talk about any concerns that they may have.
- Provide information for patients in a language and format that is easy to understand.
- Take a complete medication history which includes over-the-counter and complementary
medicines and treatments.
- Provide oral and written information about medicines in plain language.
- Make sure that patients get the results of their tests and investigations.
- Set out all possible treatment options for patients to consider.
- Provide patients with complete information if they are to have a procedure.
- Discuss discharge planning if patients need to go to hospital. Start planning as early as practical – if possible, before the time of the hospital admission.